Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Every mother's dream!

We have been very lucky. Carter is now one month old and sleeps at least 4 to 6 hours straight. He doesn't really cry he kinda just wimpers... He is just an angel of a child and we couldn't be any happier with our life right now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tash!

I can't believe how cute and sweet Carter is. You guys are so very blessed.

Love to all of you!

Amy said...

Yeah you have joined the bloggers. I gave you are blogspot have you checked it out. Carter is darling. It is fun to look at all the pictures keep posting. I love your hair it has sure grown. have fun

Unknown said...

You should have let me know about the nany papge- thanks
I sure miss him and you guys- post pictures of the snow too.
Can't wait till you come in May!
Mom