
This Thanksgiving there is so much to be thankful for... It is easy to get caught up in hard times and become overwhelmed, but Today is about remembering and embracing all the things that are so great in life... I am so thankful for my family, My husband is such an incredible man, he works so hard to provide for his family and does a great job of it, he is THE most amazing father I have ever known and I am blessed to have him in my life, and our son... I don't even know where to begin.. He is the most amazing child a mother could ever ask for, I am so proud of the sweet spirit that he is, he is my everything and I love him so much! We love and miss all of our family and wish we could be there with you... May all of your holiday be blessed! Happy Thanksgiving!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Lovingly Submitted By Tasha Skousen at 11:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment