Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Latest..

The other day, I was terribly bored and I went down to Michaels and bought some canvasas... After Carter fell asleep I decided to try my hand at painting... Curtis was so funny, after I finished I called him over and asked him what he thought, he paused and then said, we have been together for over 7 years why have I never seen you paint before! He suggested that I post them and see what you think.... So here they are!




4 comments:

Alison said...

Wow! Both Ethan and I think they're really good. We're definitely impressed. It's awesome you have that talent.

Rachael and Justin said...

If I tried to paint a picture it would probably look like a big piece of garbage! I'm impressed you can paint like that!!

Nancy said...

You go girl! I love your creative side. You can write poetry AND paint, now it's time to publish!!!!

The Meltzers said...

Tash they looks so good! You should paint more often! By the way you guys look great in all the new pics. You look so happy!!!