Happy Birthday to the greatest little blessing... Carter turned one year old today.. and I couldn't help but think back to the past year and how much Curtis' and my life has changed! One year ago today, I gave birth to the most beautiful son after 72 hours of labor! I remember the first time I held him, I felt such an incredible responsibility to be the greatest mother that I possibly could... and throughout this past year, he has taught me so many things, I have found strength and depth that I never knew I had... and even though I am sad that my sweet little baby is no longer a baby, I look forward to the many more years of joy and happiness that Carter will enrich Curtis' and my life with. So Happy Birthday my sweet little man Carter!


Sunday, January 18, 2009
Happy 1st Birthday Carter!
Lovingly Submitted By Tasha Skousen at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
happy birthday carter. i can't believe its been a year. i am so sad that we couldn't be there with you guys. love you. come visit soon.
He's a little sweetie! Happy Birthday. :)
Post a Comment