So a few months ago I created a blog for our Young Women so they could check the calander to see what we are doing and look at pictures to see what we have done.... If you would like to see what is going on with our terryville young womens and how we did with our dessert auction on Saturday please feel free to check out our blog!
http://terryvilleyw.blogspot.com/
for a direct link please click on the link to your right labeled Terryville Young Women
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Young Womens Blog
Lovingly Submitted By Tasha Skousen at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Tasha you did a great job on the blog. I'll make sure to keep checking back every once in a while.
You've done a wonderful job on the blog - I think it's an awesome way to connect with the young women.
You should hook the blog up with your facebook profile - I'll show you how.
Post a Comment