Monday, July 20, 2009
5th Anniversary
Things have been so busy around here that I am just barely getting around to updating everyone with what has been going on... As of July 9th Curtis and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! It has gone by so fast... We have accomplished some incredible things together and we have grown so much. We have moved from Arizona to California, California to New York and now from New York to Missouri. We brought my sister into our home and through many challenges she emerged to be a responsible, intellegent and level headed woman and we couldn't be more proud of her. And 18 months ago we had our beautiful son Carter who is such an incredible young man. All this and more in just 5 short years. I have such respect for my husband, I think he is a great man, a wonderful husband and an even better father. We have definitely lived these past 5 years of marriage with no regrets. I can't wait to see what the next 50 hold in store for us! (Sorry you guys, you know I am gushy!)
Lovingly Submitted By Tasha Skousen at 5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment