Saturday, September 12, 2009

Carter and Mommy

 
 
 
 
Here are some random pictures of Carter and I infront of a statue at the Nauvoo temple, infront of one of the original sunstones, infront of a wagon that the pioneers used to travel from Nauvoo to Uutah and the last one was one of my favorite spots, it was where the pioneers crossed the Mississippi river to escape from Nauvoo. Curtis and I watched a movie the other night, it was a movie about Bringham Young and the adversities he and other pioneers faced on the trek from Nauvoo to Utah. It was an incredible and very well done for a 1940's movie, in a scene in the movie it showed the pioneers crossing this frozen Mmississippi river in their wagons and while I was standing in that same spot I kept replaying that scene in my mind, how brave and faithful they must have been to be able to have done so many of the things that they did.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: