Nauvoo was so beautiful, so peaceful. The temple and the temple grounds were so gorgeous. We were so thankful for the opportunity we had to visit Nauvoo and the homes of so many corageous saints that once lived there. It was an incredible and spiritual experience that we definitely recommend.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
The Nauvoo Temple
Lovingly Submitted By Tasha Skousen at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I love that top family picture of you guys. Nauvoo looks so nice, and I really want to stop there when we move back west....probably in about three years! Justin's mom, dad and sister were in Nauvoo around the same time you guys were. They were there for a few days. Did you see an overweight guy in a wheelchair with a lady and a 22 year old daughter?
You guys got some great pictures of your trip there! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Have you had the chance to see any of the Missouri church history sites?
Looks like you had a great trip--great pictures!
Post a Comment