Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Next Week


Next week we are going to Chicago to stay with Curtis, while he has training. Since we are going up there we are going to see the imagination movers concert. Carter LOVES the imagination movers, and I like the music they play. So I am so excited to see the expression on his face when he sees them in person! Don't worry, I will take lots of pictures! Tonight we went to the Trunk or Treat that our ward held, it was so much fun! Carter held his little bucket and was going up to people and holding it out! So cute! Then he would yell "Bye!" real loud and it was off to the next car... It was so fun to see him get into trick or treating this year! He was a dragon, I was a pricess and Curtis was the knight, those pictures will soon follow too! Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comments:

Alison said...

That sounds like tons of fun! I can't wait to see pictures of your costumes. :)