Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Here I am!

 
 
After many requests of friends and family, here is a picture of me that we took tonight. I have lost 38 pounds and feel GREAT! I am loving fitting into things that I couldn't even fit into before I had Carter! I took out my "not yet box" come on ladies we all know what that box is... and some of the clothes were too big! I have just been eating good wholesome foods, lean proteins and veggies... no sugars except for natural sugars like fruits and no starches, no soda either.... I feel so good and feeling very proud of how I am starting to look.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alison said...

Go Tasha! You look great. We miss you lots! Now if only I could find the motivation to cut out sweets...

Anonymous said...

hot momma

Amy said...

I am so proud of you. You look AWESOME!!