Monday, January 3, 2011

Our beautiful home!

I realized that I haven't posted any pictures or even really announced that we bought out very first beautiful home this November. Here are pictures of the front of the home and a view from our living room of our back yard. We love it, but I must say owning a home is a lot of work, we still have so much work to do, especially painting. Being from Arizona Curtis did not account for the weather and making sure that all the painting was done before the cold weather hit, we can't open windows to let it vent, so we have quite a few unpainted walls, but it is beautiful and we love it so much!

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Alison said...

What a beautiful home! Once it is warmer and painted and decorated to your satisfaction I can't wait to see what it looks like on the inside.