Carter is officially a Skousen boy, (if you knew/know the Skousen boys you completely understand this label) This past weekend he had a head on collision with our kitchen cabinet. The sweet little boy split his top lip, when I picked him up and took a look at his lip, I knew immediately that he was going to need stitches. So we took him to the ER and the Dr. confirmed my fear that he would need to in fact have stitches, he started to tell me what was involved with giving a two year old stitches and I began to cry... They gave him some benadryl to try and get him to become sleepy, but 5 minutes later when the Dr. walked in, he came in to find Carter and daddy sword fighting with lime green gloves. That benadryl had the COMPLETE OPPOSITE affect that they were hoping for...I couldn't stay in the room when they began, so Curtis as familliar with this process as he is, stayed in the room, I walked outside and came back in when it was all over and just snuggled my tough guy, The next day he was up running around like nothing ever happened. We made it through our very first stich incident...I hope that there will not be any more of these, but Curtis warns that with two boys, this is just the beginning...Yikes!!
Monday, January 3, 2011
Our poor little man
Lovingly Submitted By Tasha Skousen at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment